2018 Exmark LZS88CDYM724W0
Call for Price
Premium diesel performance. Maximum comfort and productivity. Legendary durability.
For a variety of reasons, the redesigned diesel-powered Lazer Z mowers may be the right choice for your cutting needs. They make quick work of the largest, toughest jobs and raise the bar for cut quality, operator comfort, fuel efficiency and ease of handling. Our large 96-inch flex wing deck is capable of mowing over 9.5-acres per hour, making it the most productive mower Exmark has ever built.
- Improved Handling: The engine and radiator have been placed lower to the ground in the redesigned Lazer Z Diesel. This provides an even lower center of gravity leading to improved traction and a smoother ride.
- Reduced Maintenance and Service: With an efficient and robust powertrain system, in addition to eliminating drive belts, these machines have less maintenance and longer service intervals. And the tool-less belt access and removable floor pan makes servicing easy.
- Hydraulic Deck Lift: Standard on all diesel units, the hydraulic deck lift provides for easy cutting height adjustment and quick transport.
- Fuel Capacity: For longer work intervals, the Lazer Z Diesel has a 12.0-gallon capacity with two tanks. This will keep you mowing longer with fewer fill-ups.
- Tire Size / Ground Speed: The 26" x 12"-12" drive tires allow you to reach speeds up to 12.5 mph on machines equipped with the 1.6 Liter Common Rail engine. The large drive tires also provide superior traction and handling, giving you the ability to manage diverse terrain and conditions.
- Productivity: The robust engine power and large deck sizes make these mowers Exmark's most productive diesel machines ever. They are a great solution for universities, municipalities and other sizeable properties.
- On-Board Intelligence: The next generation RED leverages the latest technologies to deliver increased machine efficiency, ease of use and durability. This technology provides users an increased ability to control mower power and efficiency with defined performance modes.
- Leading Zero-Turn. Strong Warranty.: Purchase an Exmark Lazer Z Diesel mower with confidence by taking advantage of the protection Exmark provides for you with our five year limited warranty. Now standard on all Exmark Lazer Z Diesel mowers sold in the U.S. or Canada. For complete details, visit your local dealer.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires: 26x12-12, 6ply Multi Trac®
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Tractor Frame: Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" x 3/16" tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft., also adjustable to 2 height positions. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness.
- Front Caster Tires: 15 x 6.0-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated internal wet disc brake.
- Seat: Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 55-amp alternator.
- Engine Brand: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3TNV88C
- Engine Displacement: 1,642
- Engine Series: TNV
- Engine Type: Common Rail Diesel
- Engine Speed: 3,000 RPM
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system with electronic vacuum sensor
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Capacity: 12-gallon (45.4-L), side fuel tanks
- Fuel Indicator: Yes - mechanical float type
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Kanzaki KPS-18T Transmission, 15-quart oil capacity, spin-on filter. 18 cc shoe type pumps and 17.84 cubic inch Hydro-Gear HGM-H motors, hydraulic oil cooler.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-12.5 mph (20 kmph) forward, 0-7 mph (11 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant: Yes
- Deck Lift: Hydraulic
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement: Integrated wet clutch system in transmission, connected to right angle gearbox on deck via drive shaft
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Model Description: Lazer Z Diesel 37 HP** Yanmar 3TNV88C Diesel w/72" UltraCut Series 4 Deck, Susp Seat & 15" Semi-Pneum
- Width / Cutting Deck: 72"
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge reinforced spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm
- Cutting Heights: 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 24.50" Length
- Width: 84.9 in. (215.6 cm)
- Length: 99.6 in. (253.0 cm)
- Height: 72.5 in. (244.6 cm)
- Curb Weight: 2133
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 26x12-12, 6ply Multi Trac®
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal. (45.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 72 in.